Kicking Coach: Another great year coaching kickers and punters across the Southeast. Over the past 4 years Coach Wilhoit has developed multiple Division 1 scholarship kickers now at Tennessee, Ole Miss, Wisconsin, Oklahoma St and Mississippi State
Teacher: Teaching & Kicking Coach at Brentwood Academy
Kicking Coach: Incredibly successful year that culminated in 6 kickers signing MAJOR Division 1 scholarships. Three of those kickers ranked in the Top 5 in America and signed scholarships to Tennessee, Ole Miss, Wisconsin, Purdue, Mississippi State, and Northern Illinois.
In the 2014 season there will be approximately 15 Wilhoit kickers or punters that will be on scholarship or starting for their prospective schools. This includes kickers at Southern Miss, Maryland, MTSU and Western KY.
Teacher: Teaching & Special Teams Coordinator of Mount Juliet HS (Mount Juliet, TN)
Kicking Coach: Training kickers and punters across the state of Tennessee in Nashville, Knoxville,and Memphis. Helped achieve scholarships for kickers at Southern Miss, Tennessee, Arkansas St.,MTSU, Baylor, and Maryland.
Professional Kicker: Kansas City Command (Arena 1)- During the time he played he led the league in Kickoff Coverage and 3rd in field goals per game.
Kicking Coach: Training kickers and punters across the state of Tennessee in Nashville, Knoxville,and Memphis.
Training for PRO Football with Bill Renner– training for PRO football with Coach Bill Renner.
Kicking Coach: Trained over 130 kicking specialists across the state of Tennessee including college kickers from Tennessee, MTSU, Southern Miss, and Carson Newman.
University of Tennessee Special Teams Intern: Assisted Special Teams Coach Eddie Gran with day to day special teams’ duties. Worked under Coach Lane Kiffin.
Coach Zauner Kicking Camp Coordinator: Assisted Coach Zauner with kicking camps including Coach Zauner’s 1st Annual College Senior Combine, 2010 Free Agent Combine, and Pro Development Camps in Arizona and Minnesota
Worked for Coach Gary Zauner as his personal assistant learning his highly acclaimed kicking and punting techniques. Hendersonville High School All American and University of Tennessee All SEC Kicker
College 2003-2006 (University of Tennessee)
- Freshman All American in 2003.
- 1st Team All SEC 2006.
- Made 59 of 82 field goal attempts (71.9 percent) and kicked 47% of his kickoffs for touchbacks over four years as starting kicker.
- 2nd All Time leading scorer in Univ. of Tennessee history with 325 total points.
- Kicked the game winning 50 yard field goal against Florida in 2004 with just 6 seconds remaining.
High School 2000-2001 (Hendersonville High School)
- Only Parade All American in Hendersonville High School Football history
- Still holds record for most field goals in a season in Tennessee history with 21 field goals.
- Made long field goals of 58, 56, and 53 yards
- Ranked as Rivals #1 ranked kicker along with being selected as an All American by SuperPrep, PrepStar, and Max Emfinger
- Handled all the kicking duties and was even selected as Defensive Player of the Year in the Mid State for his abilities to change the field position through punting and kickoffs.