This program is designed for upcoming seniors to be prepared for the college camps that happen in the Summer before their senior seasons. Most college coaches will not offer a kicking specialist until they have seen them in person. There is a lot of preparation that goes into getting a scholarship. You must know what camps to go to, what the coaches are expecting to see, and how to get the necessary exposure.
After training kickers for 6 years and going through the process myself, I have seen the commitment it takes to get a kicking scholarship. If your son makes it in to this program I plan to work tirelessly to help him be in the position to receive a scholarship. Ultimately it will come down to his commitment and ability to perform in front of the college coaches but he will need to be prepared for the opportunity.
I have put together this kicking training and promotion package to help you be as prepared as possible. This includes…
- 3 Group Training Sessions
- 2 Day Elite Kicking Camp
- ***Recruiting plan for offseason (What camps to go to based on a school’s needs)***
- ***List of schools that will need a kicker in 2016***
- Preparation for College Camps (What coaches look for in a scholarship kicker)
- Kicking Skills Tape will be put on my YouTube Channel for coaches to evaluate
$975 w/ $575 down payment & $100 each session
$900 (Paid in Full by February 1st)
Includes: 5 Days of Training, Recruiting advice, Training Program T-Shirt, Video Skills Tape for Coaches posted to my YouTube Channel
Schedule for Scholarship Training